Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunshine and the Monkey Man. .a rainbow on a leash..


Monkey Man was sitting in his recliner thinking about Sunshine. .lately she was wanting something of her own, a pet..Monkey Man decided he would spend his day finding the perfect pet..He searched to papers and online..Knowing how much she loved the puppies in the park he started walking to the puppy farm..

Once he got there the lady at the desk told him just go look and if you find one come and get me..as he walked through the isles he saw little ones and big ones..pretty ones not so pretty ones..he looked every single one..nothing jumped out at him..thinking hard he started walking home..

A couple of blocks away as he is walking home he see a small sign in front of a very tiny house. .Free Pet Rainbow. ..Monkey Man stopped and had to think.you can't have a pet rainbow. .but if you could it would be the perfect pet for Sunshine. .so he walked up to ask about it. .as he knocks on the door it opens and he sees the sweetest looking old lady..rosy cheeks and a big wide smile..She greets him with hello little monkey. .your here about the rainbow aren't you...I have been waiting for you..please come in..as he walks in be is surrounded by rainbows..So beautiful he decided to let the little monkey thing go..almost gave her a monkey fist...he learned it from a Bruce Lee movie. .she asks to sit on the couch and brings out a coaster and cold can of DP.. she tells I know its your favorite. .tell me why you would want my pet rainbow. .

Monkey Man thinks a second and says " I have a friend the most wonderful friend in the world and have been looking for a pet as a present to make her happy. .she is always happy well almost and she is the Sunshine of my life" ..the old smiling lady asks if she was kind and could care for a rainbow ..Monkey Man again has to find the words not the feelings to explain " She has a kind heart..she is always there to guide me..forgives me when I'm wrong..cheers me when I'm good. .if I need her she is always there...she is more than Sunshine of my life she is my best friend "...she says I think your friend is the keeper of the rainbow. .I know you think that you can't have a rainbow. .let me tell you a story..

Many years ago I had a daughter who was I think much like your Sunshine. .she was the happiest girl in the world. .she would light up a room by walking in and she loved rainbows. .many of the ones you see she picked out..any rainbow she had to have..I loved her so much. .She became ill and lost her battle with life..my world was taken from me that day..a few days later I hear a knock at the door..it was the same knock my baby girl always used..I opened.the door and this was there..she opens her hand and in was a tiny rainbow. .So bright and vivid were the colors as she places it in Monkey Mans hand..scared yet drawn to the tiny rainbow. .He asks how do you care for a rainbow. .The lady with a tear in her eye says you don't. ..like your Sunshine you just enjoy it..share love and happiness and the rainbow will strive..Now you must promise to never share this with anyone. .people.fear happiness this is your Sunshines and yours to share. .please call her and ask her to come over. .Just as the phone rings...

As the lady answers the phone the rainbow seems to smile at Monkey Man..to tease his mind with happy thoughts as her hears its your Sunshine she wishes to speak with you...Sunshine asks if he is OK. .yes Sunshine more than okay please come to this address as fast a you can..there is a knock at the door..the old lady smiles so big as she goes to answer..and welcomes Sunshine in..as she enter the old lady says I know that knock please sit by your friend. .he came today looking for you a pet..he found you more..Well show her little monkey. .as he opens his hand..the vivid light sparkles in Sunshines eyes..he sees maybe a tear..behind it a smile as bright and vivid as a rainbow. ..she looks up at the old lady and says thank you..puts one arm around MM and gives him a hugs..Yes all my life I have wanted a rainbow to call my own. .You have one Sunshine. .just look around you..Love you muchos

No comments:

Post a Comment