Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sunshine...Monkey Man... Dreams



After a long hard day of raising hell. .with the mini bike tucked away and his Monkey ass all showered and clean Monkey man hits the sheets..laying there he thinks of his Sunshine miles and smiles away. .Monkey mans face lights up at the thought..He wishes he had more Sunshine. .Then a though hits his small but active Monkey brain...my Sunshine came in on a breeze one day and whispered sweetly in my ear. .Monkey man you have your Sunshine all the time..she is in your heart..ask your heart and your Sunshine will be here..Monkey man thinks a minute. ..wait maybe that was a text message. .doesn't matter lets try this...

Well Monkey brain gets in gear and asks his heart..Mister heart will you share some Sunshine with me I miss her bad today..Now Mister heart having learned and listen to his Sunshine held her very close and dear..but knowing Sunshine gave both Mister heart and the Monkey man much love and caring said yes please close your eyes and join me..Monkey man did..slowly drifting to join Mister heart..

Soon Monkey man opened his eyes..wow where am I is it a cave or is it a castle. .surrounded by never before seen beauty Mister heart says Monkey Man..your Sunshine is here..where ever you maybe..we have a special bond..and I am the keeper..you may share this with me anytime..now please enjoy your Sunshine. .

Monkey man a little confused but that's normal walked to a tree..an apple tree who stood alone in a room of beautiful nothing's yet filled with all you could dream. .He picked a big red apple..mmmmm..its smells so sweet..its my Sunshine when I hug her..he takes a bite..as he swallows he feels a warm familiar glow..It the warmth of his his Sunshines Love and caring filling him..he slowly eats his apple till he awakes..smiling and so refreshed. .

Monkey man laying there scratching his monkey things and thinking. .Mister heart thank you for teaching me...he looks at a picture of his Sunshine and says..thank you most for the love and caring..the laughs and sharing..thank you most for allowing Mister heart to keep and hold that one special thing we share..we love you as you love us Sunshine. .now off to raise hell..join me in my days..hugs..

Monkey Man

No comments:

Post a Comment